Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Tomorrow is the Big Day!!!



I can't believe tomorrow is coming soon!!! Honestly, it has been a crazy ride finding people. People canceling, people stepping in!! So many amazing people to see and hear from!! I just am so fortunate that my principal, Mr. Baker lets me and a few other teachers (Burke, Castillo, Harbula, Selz, and Williamson) host this event. I am even more fortunate that are willing to stay up all night with maybe a few hours of "ZZZZ's" in order to let our kids tour the world.  Not to mention, we have Jayne Germany and Angela King helping with design, logistics, technology and so much more!!

While I sit here the night before trying to make sure I have not forgotten anything I can't help but be thankful.

I am thankful for all the wonderful things that have fallen into place for this to happen.


The copy fairies coming yesterday and putting together my books for my world tour together yesterday.

Home Intensive Care donating all the money for my shirts.
https://www.homeintensivecare.com/

My mom helping me raise money for my kids to have Cane's, McDonald's and tamales. (Thanks Marge, Paul Garcia, Camille, and Elaine Garcia)

My brother for buying my Hamburger patties and my sister, Julie our hotdogs.

Burke for providing the buns.

Castillo's amazing dad as the master chief!!

Castillo, King, Selz, Burke and my 8th-period kids helping set up the library!

Coca Cola SWB donating drinks to us!!

Frito Lay donating snacks.

King spending endless hours helping me make stuff.

Germany asking me the technology questions that I don't think of.

Harbula, Eperjesi, Gale, and Rosemary finding me last minute replacements.

3 practice sessions with speakers to help our kids learn what to do.

Mrs. Lambert for making sure I am all set.

Angel for getting my technology needs prior to the event.

The den parents Burke, Castillo, Harbula, Selz and Williamson who are so positive and are willing to try and do new things.

The staff who let me bother them to ask about kids and sent evening messages to me to wish our team fun adventures!!

Our parents who have entrusted their kids with us!  Thank you!!

And of course all the speakers for giving us their time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolvermap: Delay World Tour

Search This Blog