Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Making Memories


Valentine's Day
Feb. 14, 2018
Making Memories

Through the Eyes of a Child

Each practice session, I give usually Van my camera. I always look forward to seeing the Skype-A-Thon practice through his eyes. Each time I get tired, the pictures help me remember why I love my job and why we need to give lots of experiences to our students.





He is amazing at interviewing people!! Alex so amazing at Science!!

Trevor great job on interviewing!!!

Eymy Awesome Job!!

Brandon did not want to ask his question. (Do you speak other languages?) He did not want to embarrass the speaker. I told him I bet Professor Adams did speak other languages. So naturally, when I am right.... I do my "happy dance" and Van caught it on film.

and the children laugh at my awkward happy dance.
Ms. King also getting in a few laughs.
Professor Adams very cool dude!!

No it's not a selfie. She is videotaping conversations.

But we do have time for more "Super Model Posing."

Kenia and Brandon-- Besties

I wonder what Van said to get that look.
 

Brandon-- What can I say?
Yahir and Luis.. watching and thinking... "What will I ask him?"

Oh, Brandon, we love you!!


Castillo helping the ladies come up with a question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolvermap: Delay World Tour

Search This Blog