Wednesday, February 28, 2018

One More Meeting Until the Big Day!!! 7 Days and Counting!!!


How exciting one last meeting left before the big event. We assigned our families (groups of kids) who they would be conversing with online. The kids had to paper, rock, scissors for some of them. What a wonderful group of kids!! We are so lucky to have them. 

This is my first time organizing a 24 Hour World Tour and honestly, without Ms. Castillo to keep me sane, Ms. King to bounce off ideas as well as keep me organize and Mrs. Germany, to answer on my technology issues, I might have gone crazy by now. 

I also want to give a big shout out to our school. When we did a "DeLay All" for donations of chips for a meal, drinks, cups, snacks and so much more the next morning we woke to the entire google form being filled up. We are very thankful to our Delay Family!!

                             Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolvermap: Delay World Tour

Search This Blog