Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Set Up- Done!!

March 11, 2020
M. Garza


As each year passes I get a little smarter in setting up for the 24- Hour World Tour and a little less obsessive. I realized that there is no such thing as perfect. The more I obsess, the harder it gets. I need to always embrace things that I can't control and those that I can.  I realized cancellation in the schedule is normal, printers not working are a teacher's life but things always work out.  So I need not worry. No matter what happens, we have a wonderful group of teachers helping and a great group of kids eager and willing to learn.

I look forward to tomorrow and the adventure we will all go on.

Grogan thanks for helping me set up tables this morning. Den parents thanks for the last-minute
meeting this morning. Jayne thanks for the Twitter update on our Canvas page.

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!!

 SET UP  IN THE LIBRARY- DONE!!!
 TABLE READY
 
BOOKS 100 % COMPLETED!!

2 comments:

Revolvermap: Delay World Tour

Search This Blog