Saturday, March 2, 2019

Garza's Reflection!!



Garza's Video Reflection


To the 24 Hour World Tour Team of Students,

Thank you for your blogs, tweets, positive attitudes, and just being so willing to do anything at any moment. This could never have been successful without you!!!

I truly appreciate you all!! You have made me a better person. 

-Ms. Garza

Special Thanks To:

Coca Cola  for the Drinks
Frito Lays for the chips and cookies
Home Intensive Health Care for the money for shirts
Elaine Garcia for a donation for Babe's and listening to my blabbing on and on
Paul Garza for the Hamburgers and keeping me awake to drive home
Julie Ludeman for the Hotdogs and taking me to Costco
Marge of San Antonio 2 donations to us
Paul Garcia donation to us
Canes donation
Rosemary and Gale- Contacts
My sister Tiffany for filling and helping a sister out
Tin, Van, Leticia, Brittany, and Peng for giving back to DeLay 
Angela King for being my savior and helping with my workload
Castillo for helping me with all the practice sessions
Mr. Castillo for being master of the grill
Castillo, Selz, Harbula, Burke, Williamson, Burke, King, and Germany
Mr. Baker for saying yes to the idea
True for picking up the McDonalds breakfast
Dack for picking up Babes
Flanders for the swag and her support for 2 years in a row
Miriam Calixto and her team coming over to help us out from Harmon!!
Mrs. Crockett and Hadnot for helping me out with coolers or just an ear.
The teachers for letting me have the kids during advisory and call them about the kids that applied.
Jayne Germany for Technology support
Angel for getting me the stuff I needed for the event.
Mrs. Lambert for letting me set up and us the library.
The parents for letting the kids try this adventure with us
The people who said YES and talked to us.

As I make this list I realize how truly fortunate I am. 

PS I really hope I did not forget someone.

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was amazing! Such a great opportunity for the students -they will never forget it! Hope you all get some much needed rest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. Hunt!!! You always have kind and positive words to say.

    ReplyDelete

Revolvermap: Delay World Tour

Search This Blog