Friday, March 1, 2019

Jairus Makambi- Amazing Kids


The kids in Nairobi, Kenya (Africa) are so amazing!!! They are so articulate and fun!! They played instruments and sang for us!! I am so impressed with them and their teachers. They were amazing!!! Anything we asked they were so eager and willing to do!!! My new dream is to meet them one day in person and teach with their teachers. I would learn so much from both the students and teachers!!

I really hope that we talk to them again next year.

The joy and happiness they brought us were unforgettable!! Their teachers were so amazing!! I loved the passion I saw in their eyes. How much they loved their students!! They inspire me to be a better person and teacher!!

Teacher Emily, you are so amazing!! I hope to one day meet and teach with you. It would make me happy to be half the teacher that you are!!

We did not want to get off the call after 50 minutes but we had another call. I would have loved to talk to them longer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolvermap: Delay World Tour

Search This Blog