Friday, March 9, 2018

24 Hours NO SLEEP!! Journey ._.

     The night began at 4:15, March 8. At first it seemed easy, but the longer I went, the harder it got. I started seeing the sleep monster around 12:00 am. I ignored him at first and kept on talking to new people and learning new things that blew my mind. As time went on, he seemed to get bigger and bigger. Now, as I'm typing this letter, he has slowly began to consume me, molecule by molecule.


     At first, I thought I would pass out before we reached 12:00 am, but I actually managed to stay up all night. It was really hard and only .00012% of my brain is working, but I'll manage. As the night went on, I occupied myself with the Wii and beat everyone in all the games, it helped me stay up longer than I would've without it. I also Skyped for people who were asleep didn't. I really enjoyed talking to them. Although I was 3/4 asleep, I listened to what they had to say and found it really interesting. Staying up was worth it.

Ring A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolvermap: Delay World Tour

Search This Blog