Friday, March 9, 2018

Fun Adventures Being Explored



Today and yesterday was so much fun being with our team mates, and I talking to other people around the world. I've learned that meeting people from different areas isn't as bad as you think it is. It is just meaning to get along with others and not being afraid. Today we just barely ended the call from Hearst Castle, and I was so amazed from the tour!! The castle was supposed to be a house, but it just looks like a castle. The man who built that house, did it for the people, and he wanted to share it with others, not keeping it to himself. The woman who showed us a free tour said that they only bought the huge house for a dollar! That made me feel amazed after she had said that. A house so big but for a dollar. So, that is what I learned today and yesterday.
Kayla Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revolvermap: Delay World Tour

Search This Blog